7:27 PM
0
who does not know facebook? many people who had a girlfriendfrom that site, many people who argue also from that site andmany rich people from the site ....

because in addition we can get new friends, we can also put adson the site, not free it, but facebook now it has millions ofmembers all over the world .. if we really have the soul of the business certainly will not throw in vain opportunities to getconsumers the right target. If only I had a credit card I would haveput ads on facebook.

I will advertise sales and purchase of land in Cepu, buying and selling building materials, cooperation in the field of construction services. and selling food if necessary. What I want to promoteon facebook.

but my bad luck that banks rely on yet also provides an opportunity for me to have a credit card. The reason only one ....rarely save hehehehe ....






















0 komentar: